Stoker Family

Stoker Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

Life is going good!

I am so excited about life! haha. I have been doing my schooling and so far I have been getting great scores and awesome reviews from my professors. Its two online classes humanities and history. It really boosts my confidence. Also my institute class is going so good, I have met really nice people and always go away with great insight. One week I will take Russell when he’s not too overwhelmed with school. Pre-school for the kids is going so good, I am having a lot of fun planning things and seeing Kady's writing and everything get better. Teaching her helps me to feel balanced because I know I am doing things for myself but not neglecting what really matters as well. Also I have the primary program on the 27th! I am really excited about it. It took a lot of effort for me to put it together and I think its going to be great!

Russell’s garden is doing awesome! You should see his pumpkins! Because it’s doing so well we have started canning together. Russell did this A LOT while growing up but I wasn’t a big fan of the idea until we tried it and I realized it really can be fun and fulfilling. He’s a busy guy but is a huge help with giving the kids a bath (it’s hard with a big belly!).

The kids are all great; I am blessed with healthy wild children lol. I can’t wait to see how they will react to having another baby around!

More exciting news is that My brother Yoda and Shellie have been up two weekends this month. We’ve had fun beading, yard sales, shopping, and just talking together. We barely see our kids while they are here because they all have so much fun together.

Life is busy but fulfilling!

2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Wow, sounds like you have been so busy. Good for you with your school. I am so impressed! Kiss the kids and I guess Russell too!!!

Carrie and Nathan said...

It does sound busy, but I'm glad it's all good things! I'm really impressed as well with the schooling! Way to go! Institute is so fun...maybe you've inspired me? :)

Our New House!

Our New House!