Stoker Family

Stoker Family

Monday, September 6, 2010

Stoker Update

Well Russell is busy with Police Academy, he looks great from all his work outs. This week he ends Special Functions Block and moves on to Law Enforcement. Hes washed his new truck twice already! We havent washed the suburban for like a year lol.

I am busy with school but I love it! Especially because I dont have math this semester. I am also still in primary and trying to create the primary program, doing sharing time, and we have an activity on Wednesday so I feel really busy but I love it! I have gone almost a month without soda, its been hard but I am determined to give it up because it was my one goal after a fitness thing. I am excited to start teaching preschool with the kids and my friends.

Kady was so cute at church yesterday I saw her crossing her legs. Shes getting so big! In her class she learned how to pay tithing which she thought was the coolest thing. Shes a big helper with all the kids and especially loves to hold Aubrey. She makes up songs and loves to write letters to everyone. I am excited for her to start Kindergarten next year because I know she will do great and really enjoy it but for now she will do preschool.

Bryan is starting preschool on Tuesday with Kady. This is Bryans first year and I know he will love it, especially because he will have his best friend there. Its just me and 3 friends rotating and doing in on Tuesday and Thursday for two hours so its not tons but just enough to let them have a great time and get use to it. Hes growing up so fast!

Cheyenne is going to play with a friend when the kids go to school so she still has some fun. Cheyenne is cute because she does not like to watch TV, I guess that means shes more like her dad lol. She cant sit still for very long at all. She always tells me that she is 'hungry' and wants 'candy'. I always say you cant be very hungry if all you want is candy :)

Aubrey has 5 teeth now. She is speedy!! I told Russell that mouse traps cant catch nothing but a baby because yesterday she found one and was not very happy! lol. It was sad but kind of funny now. She eats pretty much anything that we do now, one of her favorite things is mac n cheese and dum dum suckers. She has been sick this week but is getting better, I loved cuddling her but its good to see my happy baby again!

We will keep you posted on the unknown ahead in the next few months!

1 comment:

Jared and Emily said...

Awesome! You guys sound like you are having wonderful time. Your kids are adorable. I want to be able to start preschool for Joey but we don't really have any young families to do it with.

Our New House!

Our New House!