We moved to Salina a little over a month ago. We really love it! We know this is where we are supposed to be. The house we are renting is perfect. Russell works with great people who even helped us move in. It is so good seeing him doing the work he loves.We have met some great friends.
I have found out that I can at least get my bachelors online through USU which is a great blessing that I can continue my goal of becoming a marriage and family counselor. I should be done with my generals in a year and start my bachelors next fall. We still havent sold our home in Lewiston but we are very blessed and can't complain!
The kids have had no trouble finding new buddies. I love my kids so much and I am so thankful for the joy they bring into my life. Kady will be starting school in August, Bryan is a sunbeam, Cheyenne is going to nursery by herself like a big girl, and Aubrey will go to nursery in 3 months. Kady keeps asking when we will have another brother so lets hope we will have some good news soon! :)
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment