First off some not so good news....
In case you may not have heard Russell is no longer a Conservation Officer for the DWR. It is kind of sad but actually we are feeling optimistic about another path Heavenly Father has for us. Russell is going to be working to become a Biology teacher and I think he will do a great job and in the long run be better for our family =) It will be a trying time for us until then but I know we have a loving Father in Heaven watching over us, amazing family, and great ward, we are very blessed! =)
Now for the great news...
.Wylee Cache Stoker arrived on November 9th @ 3:46 p.m!!! He was 8 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. He had a little Jaundice but besides that has been doing very well. He is a good baby and a great addition to our family! =) The kids love having him and the biggest surprise was that Aubrey I think loves him the most! Bryan and Nancy came to watch the kids while I was in the hospital and it was a huge help, the kids love that time with Grandma and Grandpa!
Love,Russell, Laura, Kady, Bryan,Cheyenne, Aubrey, and Wylee
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment