Stoker Family

Stoker Family

Thursday, January 16, 2014

January 2014 Update

It has been too long since I have given an update of our family! Ryder arrived on July 23rd healthy and adorable. We moved a couple of days after to Franklin ID. It was a crazy time and we could not have done it without such great people helping us.

Russell has started school to become an Ag Science teacher. He really is loving it, the difference from his first bachelors degree is amazing because this really is where he is supposed to be, we can feel it. He loves the classes and he joined the FFA which have given him some great opportunities. His job has worked well with his schooling schedule and we are grateful. We also found out there is a chance he can get a job a year sooner than planned which is huge. I love seeing him so happy!

I am trying to help myself and discover why I have had certain struggles in my life. If you want to check out my blog thehiddenillness.blogspot.com. I have bipolar and I also have ADHD. So many things I have struggled with through the years are making more sense to me and I am on a good path to get better.

Kady loves second grade, she has an awesome teacher. She is so responsible and her goal is to get 100% attendance. She was just baptized on January 4th and loved every minute of it!

Bryan is doing amazing! He was diagnosed with ADD (Not sure about the hyperactive part) we have him on some medication and our world has changed so much. He is happier and has enjoyed life so much more and we enjoy life with him. He is doing good in school and having better relationships with people. I only hope my medication can help me like it has helped him! I am making a blog about our experience with ADHD so keep a lookout for that.

Cheyenne is doing a great job in school and making big progress. Her teacher is impressed with how far she has come. She struggles with being timid which makes it hard for her to find friends to play with when she is too scared to ask to join in on games. We are keeping an eye on her though and look at how far she has come and know that she will keep being able to grow and become stronger.

Aubrey really enjoyed being home and getting spoiled the first half of the year but now she just wants to go to school so bad! I think I need to find ways to get her out of the house more, she does love going shopping with mommy or running errands with dad. She wants a horse desperately so we may have to look into some riding lessons for next year until she can start school. The down side of a November birthday!

Wylee is full of energy and spoiled! All he wants is candy and chocolate. He loves getting into things he shouldn't and keeps me on my toes! He loves his little brother though and Wylee's smile lights up a room.

Ryder is growing strong and healthy. He smiles, laughs, and has started eating baby food. His newest thing is he found his tongue which is adorable. He also loves kisses which I don't mind giving him tons!

Our next step for our family is we are moving to Preston ID at the end of the month. We will save money and it will be better for our family and make it a little easier to get Russell through school. We have been painting the house and it is looking very cute. I feel this will be a huge blessing for us.

No comments:

Our New House!

Our New House!