Stoker Family

Stoker Family

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July!

Hey! I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! There is nothing like the Lewiston 4th of July. First we went to the parade and I swear the kids got more candy there than they usually get at Halloween! After we went out to the park where there are stores, food, bands, patriotic talks, flag ceremony, and of course rides! But after all that fun we needed some break from the sun and went to a movie in the Lewiston theater. Russell's favorite part was definitely the horse pull and dutch oven dinner.The fireworks are short here but I like them short and sweet! We later did some more at our home. The kids are still recovering from the busy day and all the candy grandma and grandpa Evans let them eat! I hope you enjoy the pictures :)

No comments:

Our New House!

Our New House!