Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Hogle Zoo!
Hey! Well we had some excitement this weekend. While going out to visite family we were able to take Kady and Bryan to the zoo while Cheyenne spent some quality time with grandma Stoker. The kids had a great time, they loved seeing the animals. When Kady saw the alligators Russell asked her what they were and she said "Dinasaurs!" lol. They loved riding on the train. The train scared me because we went through a tunnel and once we came out a buffalo was right next to us! I was like "those are fake right?" but they werent! Thats an accident waiting to happen! I felt better knowing I had one of his relatives in my freezer! I cant wait to take Cheyenne when shes a little older but she had fun playing rock band with her grandma and I am sure she was spoiled rotten!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi, looks like you had some fun! the kids are sure cute.
Post a Comment