Stoker Family

Stoker Family

Friday, March 13, 2009

Great News!

We are expecting our 4th little baby! We are crazy but really excited! I have felt that this is meant to be and so even though all the reasons why we probably wouldve been better off waiting just dont seem to matter anymore because I know without a doubt that this is where heavenly father wants us to be. Its crazy really! Number 4? Am I that old? Once you all get over the shock and the many reasons why we have lost our mind I hope that we can all feel the joy and excitement of another baby in our family!!!

Russell, Laura, Kady, Bryan, Cheyenne, and baby :)

5 comments:

Jared and Emily said...

Awesome! So happy for you! Man you guys are hard to keep up with. Guess I will have to just have twins the next time. When are you due? Congrats again! (This is Russell's cousin Emily by the way :) )

Jared and Emily said...

My blog is www.reecently.blogspot.com by the way!

nkeller said...

Congratulations on the new arrival, Nova and I are so excited for you, it will be a handful.

Nova said...

Congrats! We are happy for you guys!

Carrie and Nathan said...

Wow! Great News! We couldn't be happier for your cute little family.

Our New House!

Our New House!