Stoker Family

Stoker Family

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Puppy Love!

Russell is a proud grandpa to 10 puppies!
For anyone who knows Russell you know he loves animals! So finding out that his dog Jug helped create ten puppies he was quite thrilled!
The only problem is trying to get him to not want to take them all home! I have told him one puppy but hes found two that he is having a hard time choosing from. I guess we will just have to wait and see which one gets to come home and be bothered by our 3 little munchkins!
The kids love holding the puppies and being around them. Cheyenne has to be watched carefully though or she would probably sqeeze their little eyes out!
I have to admit that they are cute! I hope you enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Jared and Emily said...

Very Cute! I think I would have a hard time choosing which dog to take home to! So sweet! Hope all is well for you guys!

Carrie and Nathan said...

So, so cute! That would be a dilema! My kids would give their right arm for a puppy. They are fine, at someone else's house!

Our New House!

Our New House!