Monday, May 25, 2009
Rendezvous 09!
We had fun going camping at the rendezvous. The kids were VERY dirty especially little Cheyenne who couldn't help crawling all over. This year was extra special because we got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Stoker too! They brought the kids plenty of goodies and of course I couldn't help eating them as well, but I figure I am just making sure all four of their grand babies get spoiled rotten! Uncle Wayne also came but there was a small accident that ended up giving Cheyenne quite the goose bump, it was a shocker but the happy baby she is it didn't faze her for long. As you will see she is smiling plenty soon after! Although I loved spending time with the kids some of the best times were putting them to bed and sitting around the campfire with my sibling and laughing over the silliest things! It was so much fun spending quality time with them. All the memories with my children and our family will definitely be treasured!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Pretty sure my kids would love crawling around in the dirt! Hope all is well with you and your family and cute littel baby growing! We moved out of Magna just over into West Valley. If you guys are ever down this way and have some free time I would love to invite you over or get together with your fun little family!
Those are the type of memories we want to keep. I can't wait til Bryan and I can join in on the fun!! I love how much love is in the family! Don't forget how wonderful you are! Love ya!
Looks like fun! Your family is so cute! I def. like to take time to enjoy those moments when you have 'em. Seems like they are few and far between!
Post a Comment