Tuesday, July 7, 2009
July 4th!
Well we had a lot of fun this year! First I was lucky enough to help design a float for the primary, which was a lot of fun. Me and Kady got to ride on it and had a blast throwing candy except a hit a little boy in the face! We went to the Lewiston Rodeo which is smaller but still fun. The kids got to go to the fair and play on the jumping games and slides which they loved! I love seeing their joy from things that are so simple! Later Russell made us BBQ ribs and his famous dutch oven potatoes which was sooo good. The kids loved the firworks! Kady loved finding everyones favorite colors. My dad brought his projector so we set up a movie outside with big sheets on our barn. It felt like we went to our own personal drive in except we got to lay out blankets on the grass. It was awesome!!! It was great spending time with my brothers and their kids even though Bryan wasnt here one of the best parts was knowing he is at home in Germany with his wife and no longer in Iraq! I hope everyone else had a great one as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We Loved the weekend with you all,thanks so much for all you do and did for all of us that were there.
We missed Bryan and Marie as well, they are always missed as are all those that live far away, and have been in service already like Cory, He and Frida and Nataly were missed every bit as much, and we miss Laura and Russel, Kady, Bryan III, and Cheyanne even though they are 110 miles away.
You all need to remember and never forget that we are first and foremost a Family! We Love You All, never one more then another!
OK Yes we may not like every choice you make, or action you take, But we don't love you any less then as I said before, don't let others in your head and feed you anything different. Guilt can make you feel like you are loved less, Trust me I know this.
But I am learning that you all, still Love Me! And I Love you all for that, thank you.
Now Please! learn this for yourselves as well.
Post a Comment