Stoker Family

Stoker Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

School is in session!

School started again and it is going to be a great year! Kady is in first grade, Bryan is in Kindergarten. They both love it and work very hard! Cheyenne is testing to see if she can get into preschool, she is very smart but very timid. Surprisingly during the test in the middle she decided to start talking to everyone and so she will test again on Monday. Even if she does not get it I have new confidence in her abilities and was so proud of her hard work!

Russell is working on school doing a Physics class online, not an easy thing to do. After that he will start with WGU to become a teacher. I am taking 3 classes this semester and am so excited because I will only have 2 math classes after this semester and then I can start my bachelors and start the classes I am really interested in.

Aubrey and Wylee are busy learning how to play hard and eat popcicles haha. They are both growing up so fast and doing so much!

No comments:

Our New House!

Our New House!