Stoker Family

Stoker Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November 2012 Update

Time for another update from our family!

Russell is doing great, he loves his job, the people, and feeling appreciated. He enjoys it so much there is a high chance he will work there forever. We are so thankful he does not work for the DWR anymore. It is good to know when he leaves work he is done for the day, having 3 day weekends, holidays off, and the list goes on and on! Some trials really are blessings in disguise.

I (Laura) am really enjoying being home with my kids. I feel like I have found my sweet spot. College is going great, slow but I will get there! Busy with kids and having fun.

Kady is doing a great job in school we are very proud of her. She is struggling with feeling like she has more work to do than the rest of the kids with her schooling and says she will always have more to do than them. This is probably very true but that is the trial of the oldest child I suppose. She loves ballet!

Bryan has come a long way in school and we are impressed with his hard work. We are also concerned though because learning his letters and sounds are coming more slowly than we hoped. With a little more effort I believe we can help him get on the right track. He really enjoys karate and earning his stickers.

Cheyenne has come so far in her tumbling class, she now does cartwheels and lands on her feet. She really enjoys it and it has helped her confidence grow so much. She enjoys having friends over as much as possible and is a big helper around the house.

Aubrey is the opposite of Kady because she wants to be big and go to school and do more. She always tells me that she is big and not little anymore. She is so adorable and looks just like her daddy.

Wylee just had his first birthday! It was so much fun! He loved cake and the balloons. We are trying to get him to walk but like all my children I have a feeling it wont happen anytime soon haha, he is adorable and melts anyone with a smile.

We are currently trying to become pregnant with baby #6 aka Paisley Sage Stoker. It already feels like she is part of our family because we talk about her like she is. I really miss her so much and can't wait to have her. Hopefully you will be hearing good news from us soon!

No comments:

Our New House!

Our New House!