Hello! Well we are getting ready for Christmas and are sooo excited! Kady cant stop thinking about it and Bryan and Cheyenne are already trying to open presents that Grandma Evans put under our tree, I think Kady might have something to do with that too but I cant prove it! I hope your holidays will be great aswell!
Russell finished fall semester!!! Yay!! He is excited to have a break and another fresh start next semester, he really did a good job even with a difficult ecology teacher that had some weird obsession with acting like an English teacher, well hopefully she doesn't read this! Hes keeping busy with helping me with all my projects, the poor guy. Hes done a lot of redecorating to our house and is helping me keep the kids worn out!
I have been busy with my primary calling (2nd counselor). I have sharing time this month and I LOVE IT! I love planning them and doing them, lets just say its very fulfilling. I have also been busy cleaning, yes the torture of it all has actually been quite fulfilling and our house will feel great just in time for the holidays which makes me happy which makes everyone happy!
Kady has been doing great in school but most of all she is doing great in church. This last Sunday I was thinking she should stay home because she had a little cough but she begged to go to church and I just couldnt say no. I am thankful she has nursery leaders that have helped make church a very exciting experience! She also says prayers all by herself and they are so sweet to hear. She always says thanks for all of us and puppies!
Bryan is full of energy! He loves to play games, like hide and go seek with dad because he loves showing mom exactly where he is! He also loves talking on the phone but he likes to keep it short and sweet, its adorable. He has had problems getting sick lately but it has made me appreciate when he is feeling good and full of energy, even though its exhausting its why I love him so much!
Cheyenne is getting so big! She is trying to stand up and getting into everything! I am constantly trying to keep her from eating things the kids leave all over. To me she still feels like my little baby but Russell is helping me accept that she is growing up, although Russell still scares me with how much he trusts her, like giving her smarties which now are her favorite thing! I admit I have spoiled her rotten but I love how much she loves to be with me!
Things are always fun around here, I hope your families are all doing great!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your little family is so cute. You are such a good mom Laura! Keep up the good work. Wendy
I love the update. The kids are growing. I love the pic. What a great family. All our love!!
Hi! It was great talking with you yesterday! Your blog is so cute... Your picture are very cute. Our blog is www.reecently.blogspot.com
The kids are getting so big! How sweet! I love the pics. Good to get the update. Hope y'all had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment