Bryan was in Utah from the 27th of december until January 15th but Friday the 9th of January he came out to visite us in Lewiston! It made me feel really good that they would take that time to hang out with me and my family.
The kids absouletly loved Marie! She played with them so much and Kady made sure to tell her she has to come back.
They brought there dog Aspen which now I feel bad we didnt get any pictures with her! She was sweet, full of energy and little Bryan loved her unless she stole his food!
Bryan spoiled Cheyenne, when I put her to bed and he knew she was sad he went and saved her. Hes so soft hearted, his children will definitly be spoiled!
We stayed up way too late every night having fun but it was worth it. We had fun playing games and lots of talking! Saturday we went sledding that morning with the kids and then later that day all of the adults went to see the Elk in Hyrum. Bryan also took us all out to dinner. We really had so much fun but one of my favorite parts was sledding because Bryan is crazy and can be talked into doing almost anything!
Sunday we got to go to church which is always nice. It was really hard to say goodbye though. I know I posted this kind of late but I had to put it on here anyway. Bryan is back in Iraq now so please keep him in your prayers, thank you!
2 comments:
I am so glad you got to see him. Sounds like a nice weekend!
I Love when Bryan and Marie are able to visit, the more time with us the less time in Iraq! They have a way about them and when they leave your always wishing they could stay longer.
I worry for Bryan but know he loves his work and loves Marie even more so when his work takes him away from Marie I know its harder then when they both are Having the Blast of their Life and sharing it with Aspen. I want Bryan and Marie as well as all "my Kids" to know I Love and Miss them all very much everyday but I know they are living their lives the best they can.
I also know that no matter Where we all are in this world and beyond we are and always be the best "Family" I could have ever asked Heavenly Father for. He blessed Mom and I with the best 5 and with 2 of us we all make the lucky 7 because we all had each other.
With each addition weather Husband or Wifes, or Grandsons and Granddaughters it all just keeps getting better.
Happy Valentines to each of you, always remember to keep the Love in your Hearts that we have shared and will share.
Love Eternally,
Dad
aka Your Father
Post a Comment